The University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf is one of the most modern hospitals in Europe. We employ specialists from various fields under one roof. State-of-the-art medical technology and information technology, innovative architecture and special supply processes support doctors, nurses and therapists.
This ensures ideal conditions for cutting-edge medicine on an international level for the benefit of our patients. Each year, more than 1,000 patients from around the world come to the University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf for treatment.
As a university hospital, the University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf offers almost all possible treatments for common and rare diseases. In the Hamburg area many treatments are only available at the University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf. On this site you will find a selection of our medical services and all necessary information concerning treatment at the University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf.
Please contact us if you have questions or if the treatment you are seeking is not list.
Your International Office Team.
- General surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Eye Clinic
- Clinic for Gynecology
- Ear, nose and throat medicine
- Stimmklinik (Voice clinic)
- Hepatobiliary and transplant surgery
- University Heart Center
- Urology Center
- Martini-Klinik (prostate cancer)
- Men’s health
- Medical Prevention Center Hamburg (MPCH)
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Fetal medicine
- Hubertus Wald Tumor Center
- Stem cell transplantation
- Pediatric hematology and oncology
- Bone Diseases / Osteology
- Dentistry / Prosthetics & Implants
Hamburg local time